Subject:   RE: Lady Bug Programing
Author: George Reese
Date: Mar 2 2004
Great idea. This would be a nice extension, or introduction, to working with the
calculator robots.
For those not in the class, we used the robots at that are programmed through TI-graphing calculators.

On Mar 01, 2004, Chris Koeppen wrote:

I had a very interesting time playing with this tool. It grabbed my interest and
had me fumbling and working through the steps to get the lady bug where he
needed to go, and I am only 21~.

I am wondering if you or anyone has used this as a leading activity into
calculator based programming of the same idea and if so, how it went? Last
semester in my pre-service teaching class, we did something very interesting
with calculators and probewear, where we would program the probe to drive a
certain direction using a TI-82 calculator. This activity would go great with
a similar lesson.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the : discussion
Visit related discussions: