Subject:   I Love Tetris
Author: Chris
Date: Mar 8 2004
Fractis is just like Tetris! This is a great characteristic for pulling students
into playing with this tool. It is like tetris, in that you get pieces dropped
in a tetris like environment. The key, is to add the fractions of different
denominators up to 1. It is a great tool for students to play with, lets say at
the end of class, to gain confidence in adding fractions. I even had a young
middle school student I know from my part time job to try it out, she loved
it!(By the way, I am a preservice teacher, not yet in the classroom)But, I gotta the middle of playing Fractis!

Go try it out!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Fractris discussion
Visit related discussions:
Fractris tool
Math 6
Adding fractions