Subject:   Angles
Author: Jeanette E. Horng
Date: Mar 9 2004

This tool reminds me of a time I was observing in a middle school.  They
reviewed different terms that were related to angles created by parallel lines
and transversals.

After introducing these vocabulary words, I think this tool could serve as some
type of assessment in their understanding of the new terminology.

As an activity, the teacher I observed this past fall used a game to actively
engage the students in learning what complementary and supplementary angles are.
I think this type of activity can do the same, except for different vocabulary

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Angles discussion
Visit related discussions:
Angles tool

Discussion Help