Subject:   RE: Angles
Author: Jeanette E. Horng
Date: Mar 11 2004

You bring up such a good point!  I hadn't realized what you were asking until I
kept trying more and more instances.  I finally got to the "almost right" angle
instance that you mentioned.

I suppose this may not be as good an assessment as I had previously hoped.  It
may place too much emphasis on visually seeing obtuse/acute/right angles.

However, when I saw a picture that was very close to right angles, I noticed
that the line was not perfectly straight.  This program draws the line with
smaller off-set fragments when it is not a straight line, as you may or may
not have noticed.  I utilized this to guess whether or not certain angles were
obtuse or acute.

That may have confused you more...What does everybody else think that could help
this tool out?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Angles discussion
Visit related discussions:
Angles tool

Discussion Help