Subject:   limit (e^x-1)/x
Author: Jeanette E. Horng
Date: Apr 6 2004

I was on the search for a math tool having to do with the coordinate plane,
since I am planning on introducing it to 6th graders next week.  However, the
only tools I found were ones that were graphers, assuming you already knew how
to graph and how to interpret them.  Are there any you can find?

As I looked at this applet, however, I found it to be a good visual aid in
showing the limit of that function.  I enjoy how there is a proof shown,
explaining the reasoning behind your solution.  It may be a good tool to show to
a class.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: limit (e^x-1)/x discussion
Visit related discussions:
limit (e^x-1)/x tool

Discussion Help