Subject:   RE: the coordinate plane part
Author: gene
Date: Apr 6 2004
You might try the Chameleon Graping units on the Math Forum at They're intended for your clientele and are
lots of fun even though they're not interactive.

"I was on the search for a math tool having to do with the coordinate plane,
since I am planning on introducing it to 6th graders next week.  However, the
only tools I found were ones that were graphers, assuming you already knew how
to graph and how to interpret them.  Are there any you can find?"

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: limit (e^x-1)/x discussion
Visit related discussions:
limit (e^x-1)/x tool

Discussion Help