Subject:   RE: Frustrations
Author: Chuck
Date: Apr 6 2004
Hello Suzanne et al.

I use applets during class presentations via a digital projector.  I post a link
to the applet in my on-line class notes so students can revisit the applet at
home during their review of the class.  I also assign homework exercises based
upon online applets, such as

http://www.mph.net/coelsner/calcapps/Area_ex.htm

and also use the same kind of on-line exercises for group work during class,
using the computer lab or wireless networked laptops available in my
classroom.

I also post links to sites like IES so my more curious students will discover
stuff on their own.

How do I use applets? "Let me count the ways."

C. Oelsner
Syracuse, NY

yes  no

Discussion Help