Subject:   RE: fractions - decimals
Author: Mair
Date: May 6 2004
On May 06, 2004, San wrote:

I need a lot of help with decimals, this is a new deal for me since I've only
been out of school for 30 years

What grade level? I've found at the K-6 level, talking $$$ really helps get
the point across, at least to the hundredths place. Also, reviewing a place
value chart daily and having the students identify chorally each place value to
the billionths (or higher?) helps them get the orientation into their
long-term memory.

yes  no

Discussion Help