Subject:   lulu indeed!
Author: Kilroy
Date: May 11 2004

I'm surprised no one's commented on this one yet (yeah, I know, there's a lot of
stuff to see). It's structured as a "microworld" with a lot of different
sub-activities, all related. This I really, thoroughly approve of; a student
generates a question based on the behavior of the first game, and then can move
on to play out the answers to that question in subsequent games. Over the
course, you get a broad and deep understanding of the game-- it doesn't just
do one thing.

As far as content, it's a pretty neat little game for teaching coordinate
systems and algorithms; interesting and fun.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Lulu discussion
Visit related discussions:
Lulu tool
Rect coordinate geometry

Discussion Help