Subject:   RE: lulu indeed!
Author: Julee
Date: May 11 2004

I wonder if people are overlooking this tool because the name is not very
descriptive.  I agree it is very cool and instructive.

I did a search of lulu on the site and was surprised to find that it is only
located in Math6 and Math7 under rectangular coordinate goemetry.

I believe it also serves as a neat function tool and should be located in the
algebra category as well.  After all, the user is trying to find the function
that defines lulu's movements and has the oportunity to define a new function.

What a great tool!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Lulu discussion
Visit related discussions:
Lulu tool
Rect coordinate geometry

Discussion Help