Subject:   HELP !!! How to find something in common....
Author: streamliner
Date: Jul 29 2004
I need a program which can find something in common between different numbers. I
don't even know if it is possible but you are the brains :) . EXAMPLE: 4045,
3081, 2372 - the common between these 3 numbers is that the summ of the last two
numbers is always equal to 9 !!! I need a program which can find this in
hundreds of numbers... HELP !!! H.E.L.P. !! I neeeeeeeeed HEEEEEEEELP ! IT IS
VERY IMPORTANT AND I WILL BE GLAD if somebody CONTACTS me on my e-mail !!!!

yes  no

Discussion Help