Subject:   RE: How can you focus students on learning rather than gaming?
Author: Eric Schlytter
Date: May 18 2011
There are many interactivities activities that have the students input
information in order to procede.  I have several of these interactive activities
on my classroom site:

http://classrooms.tacoma.k12.wa.us/stadium/eschlytter/index.php

My web site adress may change next year, as I have been displaced.  So, get
these adresses now.

Enjoy!

yes  no
Visit related discussions: