Subject:   RE: How can you focus students on learning rather than gaming?
Author: Eric Schlytter
Date: Jun 5 2011
Sorry about the spelling in my previous message.  The good news is that these
interactive math activities are here for a short while longer if you want them,
as I have been displaced from Stadium High School.  These fantastic activities
have helped students become excited about and engaged with mathematics in my
classroom:

http://classrooms.tacoma.k12.wa.us/stadium/eschlytter/index.php

Enjoy!

yes  no