Subject:   RE: Try to solve this.
Author: Hareen
Date: Aug 19 2004
What i meant by fof(x) is applying 'f' on f(x) i.e. composite function.
By the way these were very simple as i mentioned. I started this discussion
'cause it would be nice if we all interacted in this sense - by solving
problems.

Try this,
Find the number of integers in the range 10<n<1000 including 10 & 1000
having the property that ^nCk (combinations) is odd for all integers  k=[0,n]

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Calculus Made Easy App discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus Made Easy App tool

Discussion Help