Subject:   Math Tools Orientation Session - help, please
Author: Suzanne
Date: Nov 22 2011
The Math Forum has offered an orientation session for several years. It has
always been free but required registration and a login to Bb/Vista and in
general has been underused. I'm in the process of moving all three of the
orientation sessions (for Math Tools and also the Problems of the Week and also
tPoWs).

The general outline I have includes information about:
- Registration
-- Saved Items
-- Rate and Review
-- Discussions
- My Math Tools -- using your Profile, Contributions, etc.
- Browsing and Searching
- Suggesting Resources

If you are a NOVICE user, I would love to hear anything you're wondering about
Math Tools. If you are an EXPERIENCED user, I would love to hear features of
Math Tools that you think should be pointed out in an orientation session. What
might I include to make the session most useful?

Once I have the area drafted, I'll let folks know and, of course, at that point
if you think of something, I can always add it.

Thanks so much for your help!
Suzanne

yes  no

Discussion Help