Subject:   RE: Somewhere to the right of zero.
Author: Bethany
Date: Sep 14 2004
Hey there Allan,

A big congrats meeting your AA goal.  There is indeed some good software out
there but it also depends on your own needs as to what will be helpful.  What
are some of the topics you are struggling with?  Operations with
Fractions/Decimals/Percents?  Operations with Integers?  Graphing?  Data
Analysis?  Solving one-varaiable equations?

There are quite a few of us here who should be able to point out some quality
resources for you.

On Sep  5 2004, Allan wrote:
> Hello,

Having reached my AA goal this past June, I am in the
> first of two math classes at a community college required for
> transfer to a four-year school.  Chronologically I am somewhere to
> the right of zero although from this distance I can barely see zero,
> and I am not doing it as 'graciously as expected'.

Having a
> learning disability I find math to be a daily struggle to remember
> processes and principals from one moment to the next, so I decided
> to look on the web for information on Math software that would take
> me through Math 125 (Intermediate Algebra) up to my last math class,
> hopefully next semester.

I am encountering exponentially more
> challenging information in Math 125 and would like to know if anyone
> knows of a software program out there that would help me undestand
> Algerbraic principals.

Thank you much.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help