Subject:   RE: Seeking Users of E-texts/digital texts for Article
Author: Zorbas
Date: May 8 2012
On May  7 2012, awfully digital wrote:
> Hello:

I am a freelance contributor to an Ivy League education
> magazine for practitioners, and am working on an article about E-
> TEXTS and DIGITAL TEXTS. Please contact me if you would be willing
> to be interviewed about your adoption of these, and your experience
> with them.

Thanks!

Dave S.

Hello David,

I am a freelance mathematics tutor in the UK. As you can imagine I am constantly
having to produce documents containing typeset mathematics. In particular these
days I am conducting a lot of online tutorials and so use digital documents a
lot. Like many others I use LaTeX and a very useful tool called LaTeXiT. I am
most interested to know what others use and their comments and so would be more
than pleased to take part in your research.

Regards,

James.

yes  no

Discussion Help