Subject:   RE: The NEW classroom
Author: tackweed
Date: Feb 19 2005
I think I would go along with Craig's ideas - but personally I would add about
15 computers* (2 to 1 ratio) in the classroom to enable working on spreadsheets,
possible programming applications etc. with at least half of the class at a time
- similarly many of the math tools listed are better used in a one-person
one-computer context.

The most important though would be the projector and/or smartscreen for the
presentation aspect - especially when students are doing the presenting.

*working in two shifts is tolerable...three shifts can be done but makes pacing
difficult.  Labs are ok - but in our building are hard to book -demand i too
high.

Jeff

yes  no

Discussion Help