Subject:   RE: How technology can enhance math learning
Author: Jyoch
Date: May 1 2005
The issue of technology and math problem-solving is (if I am allowed to mix
Greek metaphors!) a double-edged, Democeles' sword, everytime I get into
discussions with fellow Math teachers about this!
And there seems to be no quick or easy answers to this issue.
But a tool that has consistantly helped my students understand Geometry without
diluting their experience at the subject is Geometer's Sketchpad. It is ably
supported by worksheets at different levels and is a pure joy to use all
round.
Jyoch

yes  no

Discussion Help