Subject:   RE: Jeff's Monday ToolFest Question
Author: Susan
Date: Jun 13 2005
Since I teach online, I am always scouring the Internet for resources that allow
the student to get immediate feedback without me being around.  One person who
has pulled a lot of stuff together is Jim Reed, from Canada. Although the online
courses that he teaches are Canadian and don't align precisely with our
curriculum, I can always go to his home page and look around and find new stuff.
He has just started to add flash to his site, so it makes it even better.  For a
specific example, take a look at:
http://argyll.epsb.ca/jreed/math9/strand2/2203.htm

To see a more general overview of his Math 9 Course, go to:
http://argyll.epsb.ca/jreed/math9/

And his home page is http://argyll.epsb.ca/jreed/

I don't think I have catloged any of his pages at this point because it is hard
to figure out how to do it, since there are many resources here.  Take a look
and let me know what you think.  How can we put these into Math Tools?

yes  no

Discussion Help