Subject:   RE: Jeff's Monday ToolFest Question
Author: WandaB
Date: Jun 13 2005
I like to use in my classroom computer quizzes to help review and check for
student understanding. Two of my favorite sites are:

http://regentsprep.org/
This site provides 'teacher explanation,' practice with feedback and suggested
teacher activities for the classroom. The skills covered range from
Pre-Algebra (7/8 Math) and up. The practice includes straight computation and
application problems.

http://glencoe.com
This site provides online quizzes which they can grade immediately, study guides
with answers, and multiple resources for all levels of math.

yes  no

Discussion Help