Subject:   RE: Jeff's Monday ToolFest Question
Author: Jeff L
Date: Jun 13 2005
On Jun 13 2005, Susan wrote:

> http://argyll.epsb.ca/jreed/

I don't think I have catloged any of
> his pages at this point because it is hard to figure out how to do
> it, since there are many resources here.  Take a look and let me
> know what you think.  How can we put these into Math Tools?

This is a category of materials I started working on this year - for lack of a
better name I call them 'reference pages.'  I would insert them into my lesson
plans or as supplementary materials to on-line presentations.  Generally they
cover one specific topic and hopefully encourage the user to work through
them.

I think they should be a separate type of category - maube a better name would
help...

Jeff

yes  no

Discussion Help