Subject:   Powerpoint as Lesson Organizer
Author: Craig
Date: Jun 14 2005
I am fortunate to have a computer and built-in projector in my classes.  I
routinely use Powerpoint as an "organizer" for my class, and it is very easy to
embed links to tools pertinent to the day's lesson.  I also post, on my class
web pages, links that were used in class; students occasionally report visiting
the links to explore stuff.

If the goal is for students to use the tool on the computers in the class, I
make a small instruction file (Word) with embedded links.

yes  no

Discussion Help