Subject:   RE: Jeff's Monday ToolFest Question
Author: ihor
Date: Jun 14 2005
On Jun 13 2005, njh wrote:
> What is the "shooting balloons" tool?  I think it is probably
> similar to an old DOS game I once had, but where would I find your
> tool?
njh

I think you are talking about the fraction darts microworld. And, yes, indeed
you played it in old DOS days. This game has a rich history which I'll share
later this week.

It's located at
http://www.ciese.org/ciesemath/fdarts_s.html

You do need to download a plugin to make it work. You will find the link to the
download on that page.

-Ihor

yes  no

Discussion Help