Subject:   Pool Table
Author: lanius
Date: Jun 16 2005
I know that folks have their hands full with the flurry of Math Tools email, but
I just had to share this. I just explored the Pool Table tool that Suzanne has
highlighted on the Math Tools homepage.

This is a really cool exploratory, problem solving tool. I think upper el and
middle kids would engage with it.  It could even be used as an opening activity
in high school. If you haven't looked at this before, take a look and let me
know what you think. Don't forget to rate.

cynthia

yes  no

Discussion Help