Subject:   Spreading the word
Author: Craig
Date: Jun 16 2005
On Jun 16 2005, WandaB wrote:
I contacted my State Department of
> Education letting them know about the Remote ToolFest and my desire
> to begin an online discussion with other Arkansas educators. The
> response was positive.

If their response was positive, maybe they will add your work to their online
standards?  In Illinois, our learning standards are online, as are new
"benchmarks"--the benchmarks look sort of like the matrix you started with.
Wouldn't it be great if the Arkansas online listing included the extra column
(tools) you added?

yes  no

Discussion Help