Subject:   RE: Identifying Tools for Your Specific Needs
Author: Jeff L
Date: Jun 16 2005
Specific Needs:

1) I would like a tool that will do single and double stem and leaf plots from
my data.

2) Last year at ToolFest I was going to work on a line plot tool - not done yet,
ergo, I need a line plot tool.

3) How about a MathTools resource type for graphics and movies? Usually, if you
link to a swf file, it will load and run fill screen - don't need all that fancy
code unless you wish to put it in a frame and/or window, e.g.
http://syzygy.virtualave.net/webwork/movie/geom2d.swf

yes  no

Discussion Help