Subject:   RE: Spreading the word
Author: Jeff L
Date: Jun 16 2005
I quite agree with Craig that Wanda is on to something.  The state standards in
Washington (the on-line version) is excessively cumbersome to use, so I
started to redo it - for my own use.  I have to update it this summer and that
seems like a perfect time to start additing tools to goals, objectives and
expectations. As you can see from the format
http://syzygy.virtualave.net/wasl7/wasl7.html # care must be taken to emphasize
what is really useful and link to appropriate tools.

I think this area will require more of a push from people like tool-festers to
ensure that the imposition of standards does not become a cookbook.

yes  no

Discussion Help