Subject:   RE: What are YOUR needs?
Author: sboone
Date: Jun 17 2005
I have a unique 'need'.  I am currently teaching Web Mastering.  It is a
Technology Applications course and I have my students develop mathematics
lessons as part of the curriculum.  Ideally they work with a math teacher and
develop a math lessons that would integrate the use of technology.  I do the
same thing in a two week summer course that is taught at Rice University in

The MathTools lend themselves so well for this assignment, but I have a
difficult time getting my 'students' to develop lessons around the tools.  What
I would like is input on some cool tool that you would like to see a lesson
actually developed around.  Some already have this done for them beautifully,
but there are a lot of java applets out there that barely have instructions, let
alone components of a good lesson plan.  If you know of a really neat tool that
would interest students that doesn't already have a developed lesson, please
send the URL.  I'll try to get some help in developing the lesson for the

yes  no

Discussion Help