Subject:   RE: Becoming an Adept MathTools User--Addendum
Author: Craig
Date: Aug 1 2005
I forgot to mention use of "My MathTools" to save tools I find.  That is
probably because I don't use it for that purpose... I find too many tools I
like, and I like to be able to organize my collection, so I keep the url's in my
own "idea" file associated with each unit in each course I teach.  I
occasionally save tools in "My MathTools" when, for example, I run across a tool
that I find interesting but that doesn't quite fit with what I'm doing at the
time.

yes  no

Discussion Help