Subject:   RE: fractals
Author: Damon
Date: Aug 2 2005
On Aug  2 2005, Craig wrote:

> Check out http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/483/ , a java applet
> from the National Library of Virtual Manipulatives, that does
> exactly what you describe.  I found it by using "search" for
> "Mandelbrot" (or for "fractals") from the MathTools home page!

That is weird, Craig...I was just playing around with that tool, and while doing
so got email notification of your posting!!  Thanks for putting the link here
:)

Damon

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Diffusion-Limited Aggregation: Growing Fractals discussion
Visit related discussions:
Diffusion-Limited Aggregation: Growing Fractals tool

Discussion Help