Subject:   RE: Becoming an Adept MathTools User
Author: Alan Cooper
Date: Aug 5 2005
I agree that Craig's advice on how to best use MathTools is bang on.
And like Craig, I too have not really used MyMathTools - perhaps not even given
it the chance it deserves. One reason for this is that there is so much I want
to keep track of that is not yet catalogued (and perhaps which might not even
qualify as a "Tool" per se). I could - and perhaps should - submit more of the
things I want to refer to, but often laziness prevails (especially as I still
have to duplicate the effort by making my own record pending completion of the
Math Tools review process).
  Alan

P.S. Perhaps that last comment could be taken as implying a suggested direction
for future evolution: ie including unreviewed submissions in the database -
maybe with some sort of a warning that they hadn't yet been vetted by the
editors.

yes  no

Discussion Help