Subject:   RE: Creating eNLVM lessons
Author: jd
Date: Aug 18 2005
On Aug 18 2005, ihor wrote:
> Hi Joel,
I've created a set of "applets" written in Microworlds Pro
> http://mathforum.org/mathtools/lesson/15746/

> It did not work inside your activity design framework
> eventhough it works fine on my computer independently.

I can't see any reason why that would be so, but am curious to explore the
situation you describe.

After downloading the Microworlds Pro plugin, I looked at:

http://enlvm.usu.edu/ma/nav/activity.jsp?sid=matri&cid=matrix&lid=5

Which is where I assume you are working and was able to see it without problem.
Is this the page that you are referring to?

If it is and you are not able to see it, please let me know what browser you are
viewing it in. Perhaps there are some browser specific issues.

Joel

yes  no

Discussion Help