Subject:   RE: TI83 Graphing Calculator Online
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 19 2005
> My prefernce is
> http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool.html?id=13056 which I use in
> place of gaphing calculators for a number of reasons.

I have known of Winplot for some years, and agree, if I perceive you rightly,
that a dedicated graphing program is much better than anything TI will
demonstrate.  Another favourite is Graphmatica.  However, I thought that the
original query was for more than that ...a graphing *calculator*, which might
perform all of the functions of the TI.  Geometer's Sketchpad is getting into
the graphing business for some reason also.

David.

yes  no

Discussion Help