Subject:   RE: TI83 Graphing Calculator Online
Author: aterner
Date: Aug 22 2005
This past summer, a group of math teachers took part in a great course given by
Key Press < http://keypress.thinkingdistance.org/ >
Some of us have been sharing ideas and concerns at a Site we call "Those Crazy
Geometer's" < http://wbm3.com/forums/ >
Join us!

On Aug 22 2005, BruceTchr wrote:
> >Can veteran users of GSP suggest lessons or demonstrations that are
> particularly helpful?

I have a few self-guided instructional
> lessons I have designed from various sources. They are in Microsoft
> Word format. If you would like to see them, email me at
> BruceTchr@aol.com

yes  no

Discussion Help