Subject:   RE: Secondary Math posters
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 29 2005
On Aug 24 2005, molson wrote:
> I am having an incredibly difficulty time finding any useful
> math related posters for my classroom.

A P.S. ..... There is nothing wrong with doing this by hand.  Way back in the
dark ages, before computers were used by anyone not wearing thick glasses, our
math teacher had large hand-written formulas in wide-penned clear script
pinned at the front of the room.  Only a few of us caught onto the fact that he
didn't remove them during critical testing.  However, I'd use the computer and
some of the sites I mentioned and a good colour printer to advantage.

Also, there is available some freeware for doing very large posters.  It prints
out 8x11 sheets which are then pasted together for a larger iamge.  A good
photocopier can be used to the same advantage if the image resolution is
high.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Algebra II discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra II
Support Materials

Discussion Help