Subject:   RE: Secondary Math posters
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 31 2005
On Aug 30 2005, Tup wrote:
> For those interested in polyhedra, we publish a poster
which
> includes over 100 - grouped ('Platonic','Archimedean', 'Johnson'
> etc)
Currently out of stock - but expected to be available in Oct.
> Gary Tupper
Pedagoguery Software

http://www.peda.com/posters/

There's also GraphEq and other excellent software available there.  I usually
suggest "Graphmatica" from the math archives, and "Graph" from www.padowan.dk as
well.  All can be used to draw graphs which can then be dealt with as graphic
images in other programs to produce what you want.  The same can be done with 3D
graphing software, fractals, images form internet pages etc..  Usually, if I can
see it, it's mine [permission asked when needed.]

However, a person might not beat professionally done posters if affordable.
Often the cost of ink and printer is a factor deciding which way to go.  Schools
can now also do wonders with modern photocopiers ...again, permission being
granted where needed.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Algebra II discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra II
Support Materials

Discussion Help