Subject:   RE: TI83 Graphing Calculator Online
Author: nutty_professor
Date: Sep 4 2005
On Aug 18 2005, Mary Henderson wrote:
> I would like my students to access through the internet or as a
> software package that can be installed on a computer a program that
> acts like a TI83 or TI84 graphing calculator. I am using Thomson
> Learning iLrn in an experimental class that will emphasize using the
> graphing calculator. Does anyone know of such a program?

There is no online tool I know of but there is a TI83 SE Plus debugger emulation
for a PC which works on an MS OS of Win2k or WinXP. The emulator lets you do
almost everything an HP TI83 Plus can do.  I am thinking about installing it my
school's lab if there is no problem with rights.  I am not sure exactly where I
got it from but being a new teacher, and an ex-programmer, I believed it would
be good to get the students interested in programming.

Regards,

nutty_professor

yes  no

Discussion Help