Subject:   Mr. E's ver. 2.0 math website
Author: Mr.E
Date: Aug 18 2013
I decided to reconstruct my website over the summer: www.numberbender.com

My website is a collection of math materials that I developed over the years. It
includes worksheets, presentations and even video tutorials that I use for my
students.

I am inviting all secondary math teachers to visit my website and I would love
to hear from all of you.  Im just starting to navigate my way on administering a
website.  I would appreciate it if you can check my website so I can get your
comments and suggestions on what to add or change in my website.

This is my little contribution to math education and I hope I am heading in the
right direction.

Thank you and have a great school year!

yes  no

Discussion Help