Subject:   downloadable Smart lessons
Author: WandaB
Date: Nov 5 2005
I know I'm answering my own inquiry, but after searching through MathTool, I
found a SmartFile and followed it's link. Working back to it's home address,
this is what I found:

"Download educator-created, interactive lesson activities for SMART products
from our new website, education.smarttech.com"

Wow - there are resources listed for all curriculum areas. In particular for
math, 7 pages for K-3 math, 5 pages for 4-6 math, and 1 page for 7-9 math.

yes  no

Discussion Help