Subject:   Student Response Systems
Author: Don Link
Date: Nov 16 2005
Anyone have any experience with Student Response Systems such as CPS, PRS, or
H-ITT?  I'm considering acquiring a system for my 6th grade math classes.

In case you're not familiar with these systems, they provide wireless input from
students using hand-held "clickers."  The software provides immediate feedback
on how students responded to a question, and it allows student responses on a
quiz, test, or survey to be collected and processed electronically, including
grading the exams.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer

Discussion Help