Subject:   RE: Shodor lessons
Author: Craig
Date: Jan 29 2006
On Jan 29 2006, Seth wrote:
> Hello,

I read this message and the reference "Flying Functions as
> a supplement lesson to the graphing calculator" caught my eye.  I
> looked around to find what this was referring to but was
> unsuccessful.  Can you respond to this message with the reference?
> Thank you.

What you want is the "Function Flyer," catalogued in MathTools as
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/260

Good luck!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Algebra on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Computer
Lesson Plans