Subject:   RE: Use of Video
Author: Suzanne
Date: Jun 5 2006
Hi Michael,

One video series that I know of for secondary level topics is Project
Mathematics! by Tom Apostol at Cal Tech. You can read more about it on their
website:

http://www.projectmathematics.com/index.html

Included on that site are links to view segments of the video online.

Another series that I used with middle school students is called "The Power of
Algebra" You can see an overview  and the PDF lesson plan guide here:

http://www.lpb.org/education/classroom/itv/algebra/

Suzanne

yes  no

Discussion Help