Subject:   RE: Reflections on Graphing Math Tools
Author: Amirah
Date: Jun 26 2006
One thing I brought up in the Philly discussion was the use of good old fashion
paper and pencil.  The students get great practice with creating the axes and
ploting the data.  They can also label the graph and write a small
interpretation of changes made to steps, direction, starting point, etc and how
that changed the graph.  At first I wished it was a way to print out several
trials on one sheet, then I figured, why not just have the students do it
themselves.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help