Subject:   RE: Related Tools - Day 1
Author: sboone
Date: Jun 27 2006
Thanks Jeff,

Here is a challenge....(if Cynthia will give you time :)
I have found that a personalized 'lesson' is VERY useful.  You know better than
ANYONE else what works for you and how your students will benefit.  The
discussions yesterday wERE GREAT!!!!  The challenge I mentioned is for you to
actually formulate a 'lesson' for YOU.  This lesson is contains what YOU are
comfortable with, and what your teaching environment will accommodate.  Include
every detail! Write it up and:

1)  post it on the web if you have that option -or-

2)  email me:  sboone@houstonisd.org and I will post it for you so you can use
it with your students.  ---especially the Houston teachers :)-- but ALL
are welcome!  I'll send you the url.  It will be a rather generic URL, but it
will work with your kids.

3)  Technology MUST be integrated in all disciplines (at least TEXAS thinks so,
it is mandated with the Technology Application TEKS...this is such a wonderful
opportunity, so take advantage of the folks at the FORUM to help you do this.)
Wish I was there!....BTW...it was 68 degrees in Houston this morning!  WOW.

On Jun 27 2006, Jeff L wrote:
Here are links to some related tools which might apply to different groups of
students:   http://www2.whidbey.net/ohmsmath/webwork/OL_Text/4_quad_graph.htm

Some
 observations on day 1:

3) align curriculum with standards - tools are used to deliver the curriculum -
if it is not a good fit, do not use it.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help