Subject:   RE: Factoring polynomials
Author: Magdi
Date: Jul 6 2006
Dear, Mr. David
    I'm sorry i thought that there is a need for a software or a program to do
factoring, after your replay it the need to the remainder theorem and synthetic
division, I agree wit you that students are in need to stress on this, but I
found that only those who are intresting in mathematics can follow with you, for
the rest we are in need to make it easy for them to do, so I use a TI calculator
to do this. But If you mean the simple factoring in grades 7-9, I agree that
this an essential tool for them to master it using pen and paper.
                                            Magdi

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
PowerPoint
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help