Subject:   RE: Posting and Submitting Useful Resources
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 8 2006
On Aug  8 2006, Suzanne wrote:
> Sometimes Math Tools community members mention specific resources
> (tools, activities, lessons, support materials) that have not yet
> been cataloged. We receive submissions from authors of resources but
> those of you who have found good resources by others that are
> available on the Web could help us, too!

A good idea.  One question please: With the large number of resources already
available and growing, how does one avoid repetition without first going through
them all?

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Calculus on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Texas Instruments
Tools