Subject:   RE: Using the Math Tool for various ability levels within one class
Author: QB
Date: Aug 11 2006
I'm an idealist too but my current research involves how to best design for a
less than ideal classroom setting.  I love the whiz-bang applications but I
worry about the students who don't have the technology, older computers, no
internet access, etc. to use them.
I agree that they should supplement and not be the focus of the lessons but
wonder about how to ensure they are used for instructional purposes and not as
baby-sitters in the classroom.

Quincy

yes  no
Visit related discussions: