Subject:   RE: Smartboard and Geometric Constructions
Author: Susan
Date: Aug 30 2006
On Aug 29 2006, nickelljen wrote:
> Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to do geometric
> constructions on a smart board? I just got the board this year and I
> can not find any information on it.

Hello,
Yes, it is possible to do constructions on the Smartboard by opening a Sketchpad
and displaying it.  My friend and I did a presentation in St. Louis, and we have
some Smart Notebook files that you can open and use.  They are available at:
http://mathforum.org/~socha/
Go to #4 under Smartboard Notebook files (Quadrilaterals).  If you open this
notebook file, and the click on the ATTACHMENT tab, you can see the Sketchpad
example that we did for our presentation.  Help yourself!
Susan

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Geometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry

Discussion Help