Subject:   RE: First Impressions of Dimenxian
Author: Suzanne
Date: Sep 23 2006
On Sep 15 2006, Mathman wrote:
> How?  Time is of the essence.  If the course has been covered, there
> is no time to do it again using the software.

These statements make it appear that once students cover material in a specific
course that they never have time to think about it again.

Is there any benefit in having students encounter mathematical topics outside
the course where they are expected to "master" that content?

Might a video game like Dimenxian strengthen mathematical understanding before
or after the content is being formally presented in a classroom setting?

I wonder if all learning takes place only in a classroom with a certificated
teacher?

Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Dimenxian discussion
Visit related discussions:
Dimenxian tool

Discussion Help